From:
"S. Ron Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 07:28:29 -0700
At 05:25 PM 3/1/01 -0500, Terry Westley wrote:

>OK, one more time...  (traffic has been so sparse lately ;-)
>
>It appears (to me) that there is enough interest to revive the
>Web Ada group, although perhaps with a slightly modified or
>expanded purpose.

. . . etc.

I concur.  I, too, do not read comp.lang.ada.

Since your proposal is to initially discuss the charter/role, I think WebWG
is as good a name as any to start with, and  SIGAda-Web would be fine for
the list name.  If the discussion evolves in a direction that suggests a
better naming strategy, then we can adapt at that time.

sro

S. Ron Oliver, semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver

caress Corporation is proud to be the U.S. representative for Top Graph'X,
developers of high quality software components, using Ada.  For more
information, check out www.topgraphx.com.

Tired of sucky software! ?  Check out www.caressCorp.com and follow the
links to software sucks and The Oliver Academy.