From:
Alan and Carmel Brain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:23:20 +1100
From: "Stephen Leake" <[log in to unmask]>

> At least you have the luxury of starting from scratch, and therefore
> choosing the best language for the job. I have to cope with all the
> old guard, who really want to think in terms of analog amplifiers
> rather than software. Our "newest" idea is to use C++!

The language was a given from the start. I'm coming in after the
previous contractors ran into difficulty. Too many Computer
Scientists, not enough Software Engineers. But that, as they say,
is another story.

As for C++... Oh dear.