Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:27:32 -0500
It is a misprint.  The article in the printed magazine does not contain
that paragraph.

[log in to unmask]@ACM.ORG> on 10/04/2000 04:35:46 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:

Subject:  Re: My article came out

>I received my magazine today and I really like the artwork that
accompanies
>the article.  It shows little girl Ada sitting in one corner with a star
>above her head while little boy C++ sits in the other corner wearing a
>Dunce hat.

Nice one :-)

One question though, I read the article online last night, and there's a
paragraph on Real-Time Kernels that appears to have nothing to do with the
rest
of the article (especially as it refers to Listing 1 as showing how tasking
is
done in Ada - and Listing one is the Register class!).

Is this a misprint?

John

Chad Bremmon <[log in to unmask]>@ACM.ORG> on 10/02/2000 08:41:50 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:

Subject:  My article came out

http://www.embedded.com/2000/0010/0010feat2.htm

Chad Bremmon =| : )
Senior Consultant
Armstrong Consulting, Inc.
1050 Cherokee Street, Suite 303
Denver, CO 80204
511 Second Street, Suite 100
Hudson, WI 54016
(715) 386-3666 (800) 575-4160
(715) 386-3665 (612) 282-3199 cell
http://www.armstrongconsulting.com/
"enabling high performance e-development"