From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:34:51 -0500
> > > 2) Den store danske ordliste - a dictionary of the Danish
> > >    language:                http://www.sslug.dk/locale/dsdo/
> >
> > Since you (Jacob) are a contributor, any chance you could persuade
> > the team to place a similar logo (same one or the "Powered by Ada")
> > in an appropriate place?
>
> There is a link to the source code for the dictionary review
> system, where I have put a very visible Ada logo, on the
> main page (I know we should translate the pages to English,
> but I haven't had time to do it yet).

I think I may have mixed up the refs.  You posted two URIs.  On the Danish
one, I found the Ada logo.  On the English one, I found your name as one
of ten or more contributors, but I did not see any text or graphic
reference to Ada.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau