Hello again everyone,
I am trying to decide between to different designs that will accomplish
the same task. And I was just wondering if it was possible (or even
recommended) to do.
Here's the situation via an example:
- I wish to have a wrapper object that will manage a linked list of data.
- I have an object that will need to call upong the Wrapper object's
methods to insert, delete and manipulate data inside that linked list.
- I have another object that will need to take the contents of the wrapper
object's linked list and process them.
- Finally I have another object that will need to take the processed
linked list and send it say to a serial port.
In essense, I'm assuming I can do this be either declaring 3 dlls for each
of those objects plus the dll for the wrapper object with the linked list
making the methods open to the outside world.
Or I can declare a bunch of Tasks that could potentially be a task for
each of the jobs I need done on the linked lists and execute them
asynchroneously in a controlled environment.
Only 2 criteria for making this decision.
1. I would like the most speed possible.
2. The most reliable possible.
Which method would you recommend?
Thank you again for all your help.
[log in to unmask]
Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net