"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:58:28 +0200
From:
Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jon,

= WIll the person who is looking for ada type jobs in the Belgium area
= check Jobserve

I do check Jobserve and other sites regularly.  I've even included
dedicated searches in the "See also" section on the bottom of the
"Ada Jobs" page that I maintain on the Ada-Belgium web site, cf.
<http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/jobs/>.

The only entries found on Jobserve for Belgium (there are 2 now) are
contracts I no longer qualify for: that customer recently limited the
total time that external consultants can work for them, and I had
already exceeded this new limit in the past...

= - i get it daily and my problem is that i am in Texas and am
= waitingto get an HSMP work permit, which is a real bow-wow so
= far with all the baloney, red tape, etc...

Some things never change...

=  or let me know how to get you connecvted ?

If you know of other opportunities in Belgium, please surprise me. ;-)

Thanks for the hint anyway.

Dirk

= >From: Colin Paul Gloster <[log in to unmask]>
= >To: [log in to unmask]
= >Subject: Re: Ada to help with "Multi-Core Paradigm Shift"?
= >Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:11:50 +0200
= >
= >On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Dirk Craeynest emailed:
[...]
= >">>> Looking for Ada-related jobs, reachable from Leuven, Belgium <<<"
= >
= >Good luck with that search as well.