Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:21:23 +0100
Hello everyone,

First of all thank you all for your help and solutions in my last queries,
your response have been most useful and insightful.

Now I do have a question.  In my last post, I was given the solution to
project an Ada.Real_Time.Time_Span typed variable using
Ada.Real_Time.To_Duration method of the Real_Time Package.

I was wondering, is there such a trick, that would allow me to show a
variable of type Ada.Real_Time.Time ?  I know I cannot do it directly by insert
my time into a Ada.Text_Io.Put() command.

But if I did want to print the time, is there some ways to do so ?

Again thank you all for your time (relative :-).

Regards,
Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--