From:
Wojtek Narczynski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:21:00 +0200
Hello,

>Suggestions on how to get us out of this hole welcome.

How about a regular review of all taxpayer funded Ada projects and
opensourcing of the code (unless classified)? For example, I don't believe
that there are no interesting Ada databases out there. FIRM to name just
one acronym.

Better education? Nah, this is a "wish" not a "suggestion".

> The only way out might (I repeat might) be via
> Executable/Translateable Models

Subject education, what are those? :-)

Regards,
Wojtek