From:
"Beard, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beard, Frank
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:35:39 -0400
Chris,

There is an article in SIGAda December 1999 issue of Ada Letters
called "Ada: A Commercial Flop and Proud of it!" by Dave Wood,
formerly of Aonix,  which has some very good points about Ada
successes, where and why.  You may find it useful.

There was also, in the July/August 1998 issue of Ada Letters,
a call for papers for the International Conference on Reliable
Software Technologies - Ada-Europe'99, in Santander, Spain.
One of the topics was:

"Ada Language and Tools: Programming Techniques, Object-
Oriented Programming, Bindings, and Libraries, Evaluation and
Comparison of Languages".

Maybe someone has a copy of the proceedings and can direct
you to the article.

Frank Beard
Consultant
SPAWAR Washington