From:
Stephen Leake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Leake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:34:34 -0400
I suggest you contact the Ada vendors. ACT in particular can make a
very good case that they will survive. Then ask the C++ vendors the
same question.

Ask this question: "which tool vendors will sign a ten year support
contract with us". Ada companies will; I'm not sure about C++ companies.

--
-- Stephe