From:
Clyde Roby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clyde Roby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:24:23 -0400
I received a flyer in the mail about the combined Real-Time Computer
Show and Embedded Computing Show.  They will be held here in the metro
DC area on October 31 at Tysons Corner (Tysons Westpark Hotel) and on
November 2 at White Plains, NY (Westchester County Center).

There will be a few Ada-related vendors at these events.

For the Real-Time Computer Show: Green Hills Software will be at both
locations; DDC-I will be at Tysons Corner only.

For the Embedded Computing Show: Objective Interface Systems will be
at Tysons Corner only.

Clyde Roby, IDA