Steven Hovater <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:09:24 -0500
Well, for what it's worth, I have two of my customers looking for Ada
people, one, a large DOD contractor in the Boston area (not in NH,
mind you), and the other in the southern CT area. Apex or VADS experience
would be nice.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that there's no shortage of Ada positions
in New England, from what I can see.

If you're interested in either, send me private email.

And, btw, I'm not a recruiter, I'm a tech rep at Rational, just trying to
help
out my customer.

Steve
--