From:
Gavriel Salvendy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavriel Salvendy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:51:45 -0400
PLEASE JOIN US . . .

Colleagues:

I would like to cordially invite you to participate in HCI International
2001, 9th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
(http://hcii2001.engr.wisc.edu) which will be held August 5-10, 2001, in
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. This Conference will be held jointly with:

        Symposium on Human Interface (Japan) 2001;
        4th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive
Ergonomics; and
        1st International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer
Interaction.

The Conference is truly international in scope representing work from the
world's foremost leaders in the subject area.  It will be held in
cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Human Factors and
Ergonomics Society, International Ergonomics Association, Japan Ergonomics
Society, Japan Management Association, and the Institute of Industrial
Engineers, under the auspices of a distinguished international board of 106
members from 21 countries.  We expect over 1500 participants from over 30
countries.

This Conference will present the latest and best of human-computer
interaction in 12 parallel sessions.  The submission deadline is 5 November
2000 for:

        * Paper Presentations
        * Poster Sessions
        * Tutorials
        * Exhibition

More information about HCI International 2001 may be obtained from the web
site or from the Conference General Chair, Gavriel Salvendy, e-mail:
[log in to unmask]; phone: 765-494-5426; fax: 765-494-0874.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions, and welcoming you to
beautiful and exciting New Orleans -- an experience which you would not
want to miss.

Gavriel Salvendy
General Chair
HCI International 2001