Sender:
From:
Mary Pat Laboda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:39:16 -0600
Greetings, User Experience Community!

The 2006 Usability Professionals' Association (UPA) International
Conference will be held June 12 through June 16, 2006 in Broomfield,
Colorado, USA.  We are very excited about the theme of "Usability through
Storytelling" and the opportunity to network with other User Experience
practitioners.

Volunteers are a critical component to the success of our annual
conferences.  This year, we are looking for at least 25 volunteers to
participate in a variety of capacities. As a volunteer, you will be asked
to help with some behind-the-scenes activities in exchange for a
greatly-reduced conference registration fee. In addition to the obvious
financial benefits, you will also have the opportunity to interact closely
with leaders in the User Experience field who will be attending the
conference as speakers/presenters, conference planners, and participants.

If you want to learn more about the UPA2006 Conference volunteering
opportunity, please visit
http://www.upassoc.org/conferences_and_events/upa_conference/2006/volunteer/index.html

  (If link wraps, copy and paste it into your browser.)

There, you can find details about the benefits, expectations and a link to
the online application.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Sincerely.
The UPA2006 Conference Volunteers Committee

-Pam Cote [log in to unmask]
-Mary Pat LaBoda [log in to unmask]