From:
Jan Noiwan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:43:49 -0400
Hello,

To benefit HCI community, we have recently created a Web site named Planet
HCI (http://PlanetHCI.org), which runs Planet software from PlanetPlanet
(http://planetplanet.org). Planet HCI serves as an aggregator of
HCI-related web sites that provide feeds.

We are constantly searching for fresh and relevant feed links. If you
would like to suggest links or have any questions, please feel free to
contact us at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Regards,
Jan Noiwan & Snae Piyawat.