From:
"John M. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John M. Carroll
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:41:16 -0400
Mea Culpa!  The early registration deadline for DIS 2006 is APRIL 28
- not, as erroneously reported March 28.

The whole point of my earlier email was to remind folks to take
advantage of this incredible intellectual bargain.

Many thanks to well-informed members of the community for quickly
correcting me.