From:
Robert Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:08:01 -0500
From the SIGCHI Chair, Marilyn Tremaine

Since April 2000, all SIGCHI members were to be given access to the SIGCHI
materials stored on the ACM Digital Library.  Unfortunately, we cannot test
whether ACM has effectively given each of our members this access.
Therefore,
I am writing this message to ask you to try out your access (note that
Transactions
on CHI is not considered a SIGCHI publication but an ACM publication so
you would not be able to access this journal, but you can access all CHI
sponsored conference proceedings.)

You will need to register with the digital library to gain full access.
Your SIGCHI subscriber number should be your member number.  You should be
able
to then download all SIGCHI publications in PDF form using the Adobe
Acrobat reader.

If you cannot download SIGCHI papers from the ACM digital library, send
email to [log in to unmask] with the subject heading "ACM DIGITAL Library
Access Denied"

If you can, describe what you did in trying to access the library.  We will
work with ACM systems to make sure that these problems get fixed.

sincerely,
Marilyn Tremaine
SIGCHI Chair