Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:56:59 -0500
From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Dirk Craeynest writes:
> Years ago, when AppletMagic was just announced and Java applets became
> the Next Great Thing, an attempt to start a SIGAda working group was
> made, including a website at
>   http://www.acm.org/sigada/wg/web_ada/index.html
> and a mailing list at
>
> It might be worthwhile to check out this web_ada mailing list first, as
> it appears to cover what you want...

And, I responded:
> Thanks for the pointer.  I've subscribed to web_ada to see if there is
> any activity or interest there.  The website referenced above appears to
> be pretty stale.

Subscription requests for web_ada, according to the page referenced above,
are to be directed at [log in to unmask]  Unfortunately, they bounce.  So,
I tried [log in to unmask], which appears to be the current listserv address.
This listserv reports: "The WEB_ADA list is unknown to [log in to unmask]"

The SIGAda mailing list page,
<http://www.acm.org/sigada/resources/sources.html#Mailing%20Lists>
does not list Web Ada, so I guess it is truely defunct.

Anyone know what's happened to the Web Ada mailing list?

--
Terry Westley
Veridian Engineering