Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:33:41 +0200
Dear Team Ada,

hopping to do something useful I starded to make

a little web side of Ada, I would like with it to

share my knowledge and my experience through very

simples examples and new ideas, this is my best

contribution to the diffusion of the language.

For me is very important to have your approval,

I belive that we can do something only together,

for this reason, you will make me very happy if you

will spend a little of your time to have a look at

it and send me your suggestions.

My promise is to put something new every month.

the web site space is free but the provider can

put pubblicity, I hope you will like any way!

the address is :

http://www.genie.it/utenti/jem.ark

thank you for help!

Julian