From:
Wojtek Narczynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:26:13 +0100
Pascal,

>Why not use AWS for Internet developments ?

I know about your development and sure have studied the sources as an
example.

When starting from scratch, AWS is an option.

But in most cases people already have Apache with mod_dav, mod_php,
mod_perl, mod_fascgi, mod_usertrack, mod_auth_ldap and
mod_<put_any_other_devil_here> and a lots of custom stuff working above
that.

So I can try to tell them "lets take a shot and develop the new little app
in Ada" with a chance of success, but I cannot tell them "wipe it all"
without being suspect for having become slightly mad.

Regards,
Wojtek