From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:25:03 -0400
Marcus,

You should contact Samuel Tardieu [[log in to unmask]].  He's a on the
Debian Linux team, very familiar with GNAT, and a good friend of
Ada.  Feel free to tell him I referred you.  He did an Ada-Linux
presentation for the local Balt & DC SIGAda chapters this past
spring and did a great job.

I'm hoping to see him again at the International SIGAda 2000
conference being hosted here at JHU/APL this Nov.  See
http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada2000/  Note:  We're even
planning a little hands-on "Fun with Ada" using LEGO Robots
(perhaps some will qualify as "Intelligent Ground Vehicles")
at the conference.

If you and your fellow students are interested, there are
opportunities for students to attend for free in exchange for
working on the conference Window on the World newsletter.
If you're interested, contact Prof. Mike Feldman at GWU

Rush Kester
charter member Team Ada
SIGAda 2000 Local Arrangements Chair

Software Systems Engineer / A1F
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:   (240) 228-6779
http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html