From:
"Parlis.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:20:37 -0400
Dear friend,

We are writting to you to introduce two free resources highly interesting for your web site provided by Parlis.com, a new universal instant communication tool (www.parlis.com):

1) Offer your own instant messenger program on your website. The service can be totally customized to achieve maximum adaptation to your pages:

  - Build up your visitors’ customer loyalty  and attract new users
  - Increase the traffic on your pages and reinforce your brand image
  - Create community feeling on your website and know your visitors better
  - Monthly statistics and maximum security

2) Offer the visitors to your site an online assistance service. Speak with your visitors online, explain their doubts and guide them as they surf your site:

  - Increase customer satisfaction and lower your site's abandon rate
  - Increase your sales and improve customer loyalty
  - Your visitors will be able to see whether any operator is online
  - Automated answers, conversation recording and monthly statistics
  - Maximum adaptation to your web
  - Accessible for any visitor with a click

We will be glad to evaluate with you the free integration in your site of any of the two Parlis’ resources mentioned above. Given the versatility of our product, we are sure we can find the solution that best fits into your web site. (http://www.parlis.com/parlis/web/en/afiliate/wm_default.asp)
We look forward to hearing from you very soon. Yours truly,

Webmasters Support Team
www.parlis.com