Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Carlisle, Martin, Dr, DFCS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:50:20 -0700
See http://www.acm.org/sigada/ada_letters/issues/march2000/index.htm for the
March issue of Ada Letters.  Note you need an ACM account to access this,
and the URL will accept SIGAda members only.

It is unclear to me when the printed issue will come out-- ACM seems to be
behind, as I have yet to receive my copy of the December issue.

This should be great insipiration to submit your article for the June issue!
Please send an electronic submission (MS Word, Adobe PDF, or Postscript) on
8.5"x11" paper with 1" margins to me and to Pat Rogers

Happy reading!

--Martin