Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Need Help!
From: Sharon A Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:59:15 -0500
Hello Team:

I stumbled across this email address hoping to get some assistance.  I'm
very, VERY new to Ada and I'm trying to write a program that will open a
binary file and convert the contents of the file to standard_output/screen
or another file.  With access to Oracle, what's the best way to approach
this in Ada?

Sharon
reply to [log in to unmask]