From:
"Dale Jr, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dale Jr, William
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:38:46 -0700
The LinuxWorld Expo [ http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/index.html ]  will be in
San Jose from August 14-17th.  They have a specific track on Languages.
Can the ARA support a booth, track event and/or BOF session on Ada 95
Languages and Technologies?  I'd be glad to assist.

We are missing a great place to show off what Ada can do under Linux.

William L. Dale
 "'E'commerce is not life and death. If it was,
it would be coded in Ada." - Dean Esposito - Team-Ada
Lockheed Martin, Space Systems Company,
Missiles & Space -Sunnyvale Operations