From:
Tobias Lehtipalo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tobias Lehtipalo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 03:57:49 -0700
Hi,

I've created a yahoo club for user interface and human
computer interaction discussions. Currently there are
very few members of course but my hope is that it can
become a place for interactive discussion and sharing
of ideas and news.

You can take a look at the club by going to
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/userinterfacedesign

Sincerely,
Tobias Lehtipalo

http://phone.yahoo.com