From:
"Morris, Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morris, Margaret
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:26:35 -0800
We wanted to let you know about a workshop "HCI Challenges in Health
Assessment" that we will be holding at CHI on April 4th.
Submissions for participation are due on 1/14.

Call for Participation:
http://www.intel.com/research/events/chi/4apr2005.htm

Brief abstract:
Health is an increasingly important area for computing and experience
design. Due to the shift towards preventative medicine and the
overburdened health care system, individuals are increasingly in charge
of their own wellness strategies. This one day workshop will explore
embedded and personalized approaches to health monitoring. Medical,
technology and design researchers will be share and build upon
exploratory research through panel discussions and creative design
exercises.

Please contact us if you would like to discuss the workshop or have any
questions.

Best wishes for the new year,

Margie Morris, Intel Research
Stephen Intille, MIT