From:
Chris Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:37:33 +0100
Hello everybody,

My name is Chris Bevan, I am a research postgraduate at the University of
Bath in the UK. As part of ongoing work into usage of technology I wonder if
some of you might spare me 5 minutes to complete a short online
questionnaire? Obviously, all data is held confidentially and any responses
are gratefully received!

The survey can be found at
http://www.thedeadman.co.uk/sites/esurvey/view.php?id=5

Many thanks,