Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:10:29 GMT
From:
Christoph,

you get this message from ScanMail or Norton Anti-Virus when they are
running on a mailhub or smtp server. It is the administrator of these
virus-scanning programs who select the option to send a message back to
the originator that a virus has been detected in a mail from him/her. The
intended recipient will get a mail message with a link to a database where
info regarding the intercepted mail is held. In this case the originator
was Team-Ada and thus all members has got this message. To avoid
distributing viruses many list servers purge attachments from the mails
before sending them to their members.

I have Norton Anti-virus om my home PC but it is not an integral part of
my mail program (Lotus Notes), so it will only warn me when I actually
have tried to open the attachment.

regards  /søren