"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:40:59 -0400
From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

This is a brief and gentle reminder of the approaching submission deadline --
June 25, 2010 -- for technical contributions to

SIGAda 2010
ACM Annual International Conference on Ada and Related Technologies:
Engineering Safe, Secure, and Reliable Software

This conference will take place October 24-28, 2010 in Fairfax, Virginia
(Washington, DC area), at the Hyatt Hotel Fair Lakes.

We're soliciting Technical Articles, Extended Abstracts, Experience Reports,
Panel Sessions, Workshops, and Tutorials on the Ada programming language and
related technologies for developing, analyzing, and certifying reliable, safe,
secure software.

We are especially interested in experience in integrating these concepts into
the instructional process at all levels.

Please visit the conference website at

http://sigada.org/conf/sigada2010

for further details.

Please forgive us if you receive several copies of this message because you are
on several mailing lists. Thank you very much for your time, and thank you in
advance for your contribution!

Yours truly,

Michael Feldman
Registration and Publicity Chair, SIGAda 2010