From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:34:07 +0200
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question (well it might develop into a university level answer
howerever :-).  I'm sure everyone has heard of hardware/software interrupts
such as Interrupt 10h being video card access, interrupt 21h being calls to
OS services and the likes.

How would one go about calling these interrupts?  if it was possible to have
a few examples, long or short, as a guide on the "how to" if calling system
interrupts it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all,

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--