From:
"Ann S. Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:08:03 -0500
My apologies to those of you who are getting this notice twice.

The AdaIC website has been revamped. Some of you might have tried our
Beta version, which had some browser compatibility problems. As far as I
know, they've been corrected. If you run into any further problems,
please let me know. And, of course, I always welcome suggestions for
improvement.

http://www.adaic.org

Ann Brandon,
Communications Director