From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:22:29 -0800
From: Bob Leif
To: Ron Oliver et al.
The real question is what can be done to fix the process of selecting
software development tools? C++ and Java are only illustrations of the
problem. The long term solution is NOT to sell Ada; it is to sell
statistical process control, which in turn will sell Ada. Engineering
executives are supposed to make decisions on facts --not hype.