Sender:
From:
"Grodin, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:27:17 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

I'm writing to encourage you to nominate outstanding scientists aged 40 or
younger for the 2004 Troland Research Awards. These Awards provide a
wonderful way to honor our younger colleagues who have already made important
contributions. Two awards are given each year to support his/her research
within the broad spectrum of experimental psychology, with preference for
quantitative and physiological approaches. The deadline for receipt of
nominations has been extended to September 19, 2003. Forms and nomination
instructions are available at the NAS web site:

http://www4.nationalacademies.org/nas/nasaward.nsf/NominationPub/Awards

Nominators need not be academy members and nominees need not be U.S.
citizens.

Jay McClelland
Chair, Troland Award Selection Committee