Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:27:38 -0400
From:
"Lazar, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]>
I'm trying to get in touch with Jack J. Yu, who used to be a usability engineer at Kodak. If you know where he is, please ask him to get in touch with me. My contact information is below. Thanks, Jonathan Lazar

Dr. Jonathan Lazar
Director, CIS Undergraduate Program
Director, Universal Usability Laboratory
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Towson University
8000 York Road
Towson, Maryland USA
Phone: 410-704-2255