From:
Michael Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:51:44 -0500
I'm the Usability and Information Design stem manager for the 2006
STC conference.  I'm looking for reviewers for the conference
proposals. (Which are due on Aug 15 if you haven't submitted
yet  http://www.stc.org/53rdConf/.)

I need 15-20 reviewers who will each review about 5 proposals.  You
can expect to get the proposals in late August/early September with a
2 week turn around.  Your input is invaluable for me when I make the
decisions about which proposals to accept.

If you are interested, please contact me
at:  [log in to unmask]  Please include a short listing of your
areas of expertise so I can match proposals against your knowledge.

thanks,

Mike Albers