Sender:
From:
Yang Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:55:38 -0700
From Jason Huang, president of UPA China:

"User Friendly is the UX conference brand in local Asia by UPA China as one
of the leading UX non-profit organization in China. We are now holding the
6th annual conference in Shanghai on Nov 13-15, 2009.  Please find more info
at http://www.upachina.org/userfriendly2009/en/

We are having Jared Spool, Bill Moggridge, Marc Retig and Jason Huang as the
4 keynote speakers while more than 30 experienced practitioners from China,
USA, UK, India, Singapore, Japan,
Switzerland, HongKong, etc will give out 28 workshops and 10
round-table discussions.

We welcome you to join us to continue our tradition of sharing,
communication and friendship in Shanghai!"

--
Yang Wang
University of California, Irvine