From:
Kevin Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:09:21 -0500
Greetings:

I'm organizing a session for the 2005 Annual Meetings of the Midwest
Sociological Society entitled:

"Computing and Information Technologies: Changing Identities, Interactions,
Inequalities, and Institutions."

The meetings will be held March 31 to April 3, 2005 at the Marriott City
Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

The MSS meetings are a relaxed and collegial affair.  Presenters from
outside the discipline of sociology are welcome.  This also may be a good
opportunity for graduate students.

If you are interested in participating in this session, please e-mail your
papers, proposals, and/or abstracts directly to me by October 30.  If you
have further questions, please feel free to contact me using the information
in the message footer below.  And please forward this message to other
interested parties of whom you are aware.