From:
Mary Czerwinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Czerwinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:32:21 -0700
Dear SIGCHI and local SIG members,

The role and responsibility of the SIGCHI Executive Committee is to
determine and prioritize the long-term vision for SIGCHI as a community.
The SIGCHI Executive Committee requests your feedback on upcoming
activities and projects, in addition to hearing from you about the
perceived benefits of being a SIGCHI or local SIG member. The link below
leads to a brief survey that requires approximately 5-10 minutes of your
time to fill out. It is strictly anonymous.

If we can get your response by the end of June, we will analyze and
report on the results at the July SIGCHI Executive Committee meeting,
and later on the SIGCHI website. The last day to submit a survey is
therefore June 30th, 2002, so don't delay, take a minute to fill it out
now!

http://research.microsoft.com/coet/survey/survey.asp

Thanks in advance for your input.

Yours,