Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:59:38 -0700
From:
Edward Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Phil,

Are there any "detailed" notes on the problems any where?  Especially the arguments that the testing scheme has problems?  The on-line documentation only mentions some minor problems.

("Lord of the Rings" is my favorite set of books.  I use locations in Middle Earth for computer names.  I usually select the names based on how I feel about the machine, e.g., I use to have a computer call Mordor ;-->).

Take Care,
Ed