From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:20:23 -0500
[said Stephane]

[snip]

> I did a little reseach, and came across this URL wish has an exhaustive
> list of projects.  Maybe and hopefuly it will come in handy for all of you (at
> best) and some of you (at worse) :-).
>
> http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/ajpo_databases/projects.html
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Stephane Richard
> Software Developer

That web page is very nice and has a lot of projects listed, but it
is quite old. It was put together by AJPO, which has been out of
business for several years. It is indicative, but not very useful
in persuading others of the _current_ work being done with Ada.

The "what's new" section at Ada Information Clearinghouse has a
nice piece on the New York Subway project. See

http://www.adaic.com/docs/flyers/matra.html

There's also my page at

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html

which is more up to date than the old AJPO page. (I'm maintaining
it actively!)

Mike Feldman