From:
Jesse Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jesse Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:59:20 -0500
Hi again..
First, thanks to everyone who helped me with my question regarding sorting.

I'm wondering how to set the size of an unconstrained array.  Basically,
what I'd like to be able to do, is have an array that grows as I need it
to.  If this isn't possible, I'm wondering if there is any way to modify
the size of an array during run-time?  I really don't want to just make a
large array, and use that, and hope that all my data will always fit into
this array.

I've tried using unconstrained arrays, and I just can't figure them
out.  What good is it being unconstrained if you have to initialize it
before you can use it?  I'm sure I'm missing something here, I'd be very
grateful if someone could clue me in.

Thanks for your time
-Jesse Farmer