From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 23:33:20 -0400
I am working on creating the ultimate _practical_ Ada CD resource. I plan on
calling it:

The AdaPower - Ada Power CD

I hope to "publish" the CD twice a year. I have not set a date for the first
publication... There is yet much to do.

As has been the policy on AdaPower from its start. I am particular not to
publish any ones work (regardless of lic.) with out their permission. While
I will try to contact everyone as I go along, it will help me (and make me
feel warm and squishy inside that people actually want to see this happen)
if those of you who have bindings, tools, frameworks, compilers, books,
training materials, videos / multimedia  etc. please send an email to:

Including:

1) Name of package, etc.
2) Possible Categories for the work
3) Search Keywords
4) Brief Description
5) Either the product itself as an attachment or a URL for me to download it

I will consider the e-mail permission to publish (ie. distribute) your work
on the CD rom.

Many of us have multiple Ada projects on the web, please help me by sending
out an individual e-mail for each package that needs to be downloaded
instead of something like - Please take everything on my web site that you
want. I'll take what I can get, but your help would be appreciated.

Please don't assume that just because you are on AdaPower (if you are not on
AdaPower than make sure you tell me to put you on!!) I will remember to
contact you to include your work on the CD... I will do my best to be
complete, but with out your help that is impossible.

The intention of this CD is to promote Ada. As with AdaPower in general,
this is hardly a money maker. I hope to keep the price as low as possible
and will announce pricing and availability soon.

David Botton
AdaPower Dude