From:
"Jackson, Justin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackson, Justin
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:51:55 +0000
Dear Peter,
This is old half-remembered information, so apologies in advance if it turns
out to be a wild goose chase.
I believe there is or was an Ada diagramming tool from Auburn University -
the link I have is http://www.eng.auburn.edu/grasp
and the email contact is [log in to unmask]
I don't have web access at work, so I can't check if the link is still
current - it dates from April 1999.

Regards

Justin

Justin Jackson BAE SYSTEMS New Malden Surrey UK