From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 17:38:42 +0100
Posted on behalf of Nancy Vestal [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings.  I would like to share with you the upcoming foremost
international conference on human-computer interaction, HCI
International 2005 (http://www.hci-international.org/) to be held
jointly with

*	the Symposium on Human Interface (Japan) 2005,
*	6th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and
Cognitive Ergonomics,
*	3rd International Conference on Universal Access in
Human-Computer Interaction,
*	1st International Conference on Virtual Reality,
*	1st International Conference on Usability and
Internationalization,
*	1st International Conference on Augmented Cognition
*	1st International Conference on On-line Communities and Social
Computing

on July 22-27, 2005 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.  At the conference, we
have an 11-volume proceedings, 22 parallel sessions, 26 tutorials, 54
exhibitors, 216 poster presentations with the keynote presentation by
Nobel Laureate, Gerald S. Edelman.  It will be the largest and the most
comprehensive conference of it's type where the latest and best methods
and tools for interface design will be presented and where the future
direction of the discipline will be emerging.

It is my honor to invite you to participate in this conference as an
attendee, exhibitor or poster presenter.  I look forward to welcoming
you to HCI International 2005 in Las Vegas.

With kind regards,
Gavriel Salvendy
Chair, HCI International 2005
Professor, Purdue University USA