We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call for tutorials.
----------------------- CALL FOR TUTORIALS -------------------------
3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WEB ENGINEERING (ICWE'03)
Oviedo, Asturias, Spain July 16-18, 2003
The ICWE'03 Program Committee invites submissions of tutorial proposals for
ICWE'03. The official language in the tutorials will be spanish or english.
Tutorials should cover material of postgraduate level.
The tutorial submission may be only a proposal, containing:
- Title, index and introduction, in order to provide information to the
- Organizer's name, e-mail and address, along with a brief description of
his/ her experience in the area.
- Intended audience and previous knowledge.
- Motivation, describing the relevance of the subject in the area of web
- Expected duration (the duration of the tutorials will be 6,8 or 12 hours).
- Limitation, if exists, in the number of attendees.
- Required material (number and types of computers, Internet, software
required, overhead projector, etc.).
- Description of the presentation (Optional)
Tutorial proposals will be selected by the organizing committee according
i) its technical quality and
ii) expected relevance and interest from the community.
A selection of the tutorials written in spanish will be published by
McGraw-Hill Spain. The final tutorial should contain at most 30 pages.
All contributions should be submitted to ICWE'03 via the GCI Conference
Submissions will not be accepted by mail, fax or email.