Sender:
From:
Vladimir Geroimenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:52:03 +0100
Dear All

I am looking for authors who are interested in writing chapters for the
following book:

Vladimir Geroimenko, University of Plymouth, UK and Chaomei Chen, Drexel
University, USA  (Eds.)

INFORMATION VISUALISATION USING SVG AND X3D: Current XML-based
technologies for the future XML-based Web

Springer-Verlag, Summer 2003.

If this is of interest to you, please contact me. Also, feel free to
forward this message to any individuals, newsgroups and mailing lists
that may be interested.

Please note that our current book is now available to order:
Vladimir Geroimenko and Chaomei Chen (Eds.) VUSUALIZING THE SEMANTIC
WEB: XML-based Internet and Information Visualization. Springer-Verlag,
August 2002
Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1852335769/
Springer:
http://www.springer.de/cgi/svcat/search_book.pl?isbn=1-85233-576-9

Regards
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Geroimenko
MSc, PhD, DSc, MBCS

School of Computing, University of Plymouth, Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK

Tel: +44-(0)1752-232612
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.tech.plym.ac.uk/soc/staff/vladg/