Sender:
From:
Julian Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:13:53 -0000
WETICE 2003; Evaluation of Collaborative Information Systems and
Support for Virtual Enterprises

This is to let you know that the deadline for papers for WETICE 2003 has
been extended to March 17th.

We are keen to promote interdisciplinary discussion on how to achieve
rigorous evaluation in the field of collaborative information systems
and virtual enterprises.  This will be the fourth WETICE workshop on
evaluation.  The WETICE format provides opportunity for extensive
discussion of issues, by contrast with many conventional conferences,
and papers are published in post-proceedings by IEEE.  We hope to edit a
Special Issue of the journal Logistics Information Management, based on
the accumulated wisdom of the series of four evaluation workshops to
date.

This year, for the first time in its 12-year history, WETICE is being
held in Europe.  The conference takes place in Linz, Austria, from June
9th to 11th 2003.  We hope to see you there!

The full call for the Evaluation workshop can be found at
www.raed.org.uk/wetice-evaluation

Main WETICE 2003 website is at  http://netserver.cerc.wvu.edu/wetice03

Please send queries to [log in to unmask] or
Please submit papers to [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Julian Newman
Elaine Raybourn
Josie Huang