Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:39:52 -0500
From: james hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Both os x and linux.  what i was doing was passing real time radar
images from our sim code on the server to the display app on another
computer.  the difference was quite dramatic.  i could get 60 hz with
AdaSockets, but only about 10hz with gnat sockets.   i was in a bit of
a rush and never really went into what was causing the difference.

best jim