From:
"Ann S. Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann S. Brandon
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:23:48 -0400
This is a message I've sent to Ron in response.  I then realized I
should send it around to all of you, in case someone out there has a
useful contact for me at Omnitech, or can remind me when and how I heard
of the project, and accept my apologies.

*****
Dear Ron:

I've looked through all my emails from you, none of which are personally
directed to me, and none of which mention this success story.  I'll be
happy to look into it.  If I dropped the ball some other way--did you
call? Did someone else tell me about this?--then I'll gladly apologize.
I'll certainly look at it right now.  Do you have a contact?  If not,
I'll just try their Web page and wend my way through the bureaucracy.
Technical contacts are best, though.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ann
***
"S. Ron Oliver" wrote:
--snip

> This brings up a point I raised to the SIGAda Executive Committee about a
> year ago.  There is a WONDERFUL Ada Success story in a Denver (actually
> Littleton, I believe) based company called Omnitech Robotics.  The last I
> knew Ann Brandon was going to look into it for the ARA.  Does anyone know
> what the status of writing that story is?  I volunteered to help - even go
> to Denver if necessary to help out - but no one has asked for my help yet.
--snip